It’s clear: Real estate agents face a significant risk of being attacked while on the job and are searching for ways to stay safe.
What you will learn through the Realtor Safety & Self-Defense Class:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- The finer points of tuning into your environment through situational awareness, helping you avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cellphone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- The legal use of force and what criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force, plus the potential consequences that could follow.
- Armed, unarmed and less-lethal defensive options.