Dealer Transfers: If you are doing a dealer transfer, feel free to fill out the ATF Form 4473 prior to picking up your firearm. DO NOT SIGN THE FORM until you appear to have your background check completed. You will also need your drivers license (with your current address) or a government issued document with your correct address. This could be a water bill from a local municipality, passport, anything issued by the local, state or federal government. We are a preferred dealer for and Palmetto State Armory. If you need to send a copy of our FFL to another dealer you can download it here.

Private Transfers: Similar to the above process. If you are the seller we highly recommend you write up a bill of sale. We have a generic bill of sale you can download here. There is no other paperwork for the seller. The buyer will go through the same process above.